Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shyt

Crap, holidays are going to be over soon and im like. Barely finishing up my homework, much less study. YARGH. And i TOTALLY do not want to get my CTs back. I can really imagine myself getting my papers back and looking at the score with total disappointment and sadness. Shyt. And some of my friends have gotten back some of their marks? Not good at all..... /:

CELTICS ARE NBA CHAMPSSSSSSS. Okay, it's not as if i really support them, but i just dont want the lakers to win. Hah. I realise i keep supporting eastern teams in the finals.

Got CONTACTS today. It's just great, apart from the slight feeling of having something in your eyes that irritates alittle sometimes. /: And im afraid no one will be able to recognise me anymore! Like, i saw 3 of my friends in lot one, one of them, LI BOON (HAHAHAHA, story LATER), recognised me. But thats prolly cause i called out to him first. Hmmmm.... Then, 2 others, i saw them. I looked at them. They looked at me. They looked AWAY. Like...... HUH? I thought my face had the words "PLEASE LOOK AWAY" written on it, but i realised it must have been my contacts. S: Oh well.

LI BOON. I AM SOOOO SORRY. HAHAHAHA. Seriously. I didnt know that you were really into her. As you said, i really thought you were just hanging out! ESPECIALLY after you said "she's just my classmate". HAHAHAHAHA. Really sorry okay! I promise i'll be more TACTFUL and SUBTLE the next time i see the BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER. HAHAHAHA.

GOOD LUCK, DUDE. YOU'LL NEED IT. ALOT OF IT. (:

Oh, back to the contacts. They were my birthday gift (albeit ALITTLE LATE) lol. THANK YOU ALL FOR GETTING THEM FOR MEEEEE. (: (: (:

And thanks for making me sit outside prima deli like some crazy moron trying to blow an unlighted candle and cut a cake with a spoon. The cake's really cute though. HAHAHA.

And here i am, looking all constipated, while attracting lots of stares from curious passers-by, i reckon. Im not sure, i didnt dare look. Hahahahah..... (If you cant tell that's me, its just the contacts)

THANK YOU PEOPLE. (:

No comments: