bluuuur.
wendy was dragged to be a stamford raffles with us. lol. (thats the statue at the back if you cant see)
bleddy eyes /:
mr sooooong.
waiting for people as usual. food court dinners. great music. funny gifts. nice gifts. mad cheering. horrible false falsettos by kevin. cheering for zac. throwing our faces like we always do. crazy pda antics. hilarious moments. meeting friends. going home on the (almost) last train home. (:
forget the sorrow
I HAVE BEEN SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY ON FOOOOOD. I have no idea how i can even spend close to TEN DOLLARS at a FOODCOURT. Especially when i have to walk rounds and rounds looking at strangely similar food everywhere before deciding (forced) on what to eat. And i always get conned. Never trust deceiving pictures of food. /: And NEWYORKNEWYORK today. My wallet is getting lighter but my body is getting heavier. Great. I hate inflating prices. And my probably inflating stomach.
i SOOOOOOO wanna go kayaking tomorrow. but, ive been totally going out and not doing work at all for so many days already.... sigh. I seriously need to do my work already. Like, seeing other people doing and completing this and that is enough to scare the crap out of me and pile up the pressure. /: And i dont wanna risk getting an orh cheh from over-exerting my arm from which loads of blood has been drawn from. Lol.
and im a freaking PES A. i have no idea why my mind went blank when the medical officer asked me if i had any problems. i didnt tell him about my chronic problems and niggling injuries. maybe theyve been with me so long that ive been used to them already? i dunno. dang. BUT. PES A is a freaking daunting notion. seriously. my mom's like super worried. she even asked if i had cheated for my NAPFA to get a gold. like, WHAT? I have no idea if that is relevant at all. sigh. /:
and i can be
Carelessness never got me this hard before. Except during exams. I have no idea what's wrong with me. Now, i can only hope the rice is making miracles to my shuffle. Lol. /:
on the last train home
No comments:
Post a Comment