Monday, November 21, 2011

Oh wow it's been so long. 

So much has happened. (but some things never change)
So much shit swirling around in my head.

I have no idea what on earth I'm struggling for, whether it's all worth it.
To avoid looking like a total whiner on Facebook, I guess this is a pretty good alternative just to write some stuff, to release pent up emotions, especially when there's no one around.

I think I could write an entire memorandum-length post, but heck, I haven't the time.

Oh help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
you will ultimately become stronger than who you think you might be.
all things happen for a reason...
do not fear for the rainbow comes after the rain.
hang in there! :)

merv said...

Thanks kind soul (:
In all seriousness, I saw a rainbow yesterday.
All the best!