Sunday, March 1, 2009

Im finally back here again. Hahaha. I finally mustered enough energy to revive my almost dead blog. I seriously wonder if anyone still comes over here to run into cobwebs.

As usual, time is eating away at our lives at insane speeds. Just 10 more days to P.O.P.
And im being worried about so many things once again. 

Whether or not id be able to enter command school.
Coughing since day one of enlistment. 
Missing so many friends that i havent seen in a super super long while. 
What university course i should apply for. 
Yadda yadda yadda.

A level results.

Sigh. When can we ever escape from stress? I keep thinking about my future and i really fear for myself..... i dont wanna let my family suffer for being with me. And obviously i myself dont wanna suffer.

I guess i can only pray hard......

No comments: