Sunday, March 22, 2009

And block leave ends just like that.

It feels like enlistment day all over again. After almost 2 weeks of freedom away from a mundane regimental life, we are once more called upon to prepare to defend our nation. Hahahaha. I feel so noble.

But i think it wouldnt be the same like going to tekong for the first time. I guess we're kinda used to such an army life already. Im gonna follow in my father's footsteps as a specialist! Hahaha, like father like son huh. I guess id have to count myself really lucky to have gotten into sispec, especially since ive already expected myself to not make the cut for ocs. I hope id do alot better in there, cause i think i totally failed in alot of aspects in tekong. I hope id have a great time and have great experiences in there.

Im so gonna miss a proper civilian life again. And i already miss going overseas ALOT ALOT. (ubin or tekong doesnt count okay. those are prolly overrivers only. okay lame whatever.) Especially sitting on an airplane. Sigh sigh. I remember how i was SO HAPPY during my dream of me sitting on an airplane going to somewhere.

Oh wells, here we go again.

And man u had better still be on the top of the table the next time i book out.

No comments: