Monday, October 6, 2008

Last week of school. Omg. ): ): ): ): ):

I totally cannot believe that 2 years have gone by just like that. As what everyone says. When you're enjoying yourself, having fun, time will pass by alot alot quicker.

I think these 2 years have been the funnest ive had so far. 

I have to credit my class though! Especially NJPDA. School life would have never been this great without them, really. Laughing all the time, making so much noise, doing really really REALLY stupid things. But it just makes everything all the more so merrier and memorable. Everyone in class is quite on about everything too! And that is totally cool. 

I may sound biased. But i think 07s23 is the GREATEST class in nj. 

I AM REALLY REALLY LUCKY TO HAVE GOTTEN INTO THIS CLASS.

So many experiences. Camping, competing, OGLing, "around the school expeditions", talking cock, pranking others (being pranked), crazy lessons, it just goes on and on. Fun, exciting, sad, stressful, crazy, so many many many more. 

So many new friends made, alot of great, great people.

Words really cannot describe all these.
I dont think pictures can either, hahahaha...

Okay, i think just play any sad sad song like Graduation or From This Moment and i'll start crying. ):
Not even Guilty Pleasure which was playing earlier could lift my mood la. (Like it usually does hahaha) Goodness.

Im gonna miss everything. Sighhhh. 

No comments: