Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nothing much has been happy lately, perhaps it is expected with the As coming? 

Studying. Not studying. Wasting time. Talking about the same things over and over again in school. Stoning. Running around. Listening to stories at home about my poor, poor sister. Helping around at home. Horrible bus experiences. 

I dunno, life has been pretty mundane and repetitive day by day. /:
As each night approaches, i hope for a really cool tomorrow.
As each morning comes, i hope for a nicer day awaiting.
I hope, i wish, but most of the time i am seemingly powerless to do anything.

Oh well. I think i should just study my butt out like how i did for the Os. And try to concentrate and take my mind out of dreamland. 

Going out with old friends is always fun though. (: Especially when it comes to gossiping and crapping. And growing fatter. Hahahaha..... Then just walking aimlessly, staring blankly into a bustling yet serene night. Itd be alot better if not for some pang seh-ing people though. Hahahahahahah....

18th november. it'd be OVEEERRRRR.

No comments: