Thursday, September 18, 2008

I saw my secondary school tuition teacher while buying lunch today. After taking some time to recognise me, the first things he said were:

"You've changed alot."
"You're fatter now."
"Yeah, your face is rounder."
"You look alot older now."
"You look beardy (HUH?)"
"You've lost your youthfulness."

):

Random, but at a polyclinic today i saw labels pasted on every last step of a flight of steps, happily announcing

CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAVE JUST LOST 10 CALORIES.

I dunno why but that really cracked me up.

My prelims results so far are kinda neither here nor there? My chem is rubbish, my physics is.... i have really no idea. But i think i should be happy for my math la, ive never gotten out from hovering around the failing grades but now its alot better.... I always say that im gonna be satisfied with passes, but i guess thats just delusional all the time. I really need to stop making stupid mistakes and make sure that i dont get my mind in a state of whitewash during papers. 

As are coming, gosh. I need to study really.

No comments: