Sunday, July 13, 2008

Great, welcome WEEK FOUR. Of term THREE. Okay, time's really passing WAY too quickly nowadays. Someone seriously needs to jam up the cogs running the clocks man. Oh, and hello monday blues.

I THINK i am going to start studying hard already. Yup, i sure think so.

Yay for saturday (oh, it rhymes), basking in the sunlight does wonders for both your body and your mind. But playing with a broken rim sucks big time, MY POOR BALL IS NOW COVERED IN CUTS. (my BASKETball, to prevent grotesque thoughts) And i am quite sad about it. Sigh. And ive got cuts on my left fingers that make me train my ambidextrous abilities when dealing with water, but what's new. Oh, i sure was tempted to break the freaking rim and bring it home as a souvenir. (THIS IS FOR DAMAGING MY BALL.)

(BASKETball.)

I really cant quite get over the cuteness of my baby nephew. Whereever i walk around the house, his eyes follow me around as if im wearing a great big purple dinosaur suit, with a bunch of kids following me around. And he just STARES. Without much of a facial expression. I can totally see me within him, totally. Then when i carry him, he just continues EXAMINING MY FACE as if there are teletubbies waving to him from my pores. Then he just laughs away when i go closer to him to fulfil his wish of scrutinising my face. I wish i could just ask him what's his problem.

Lol.

On a totally random note, eating apples and icecream have been becoming surprisingly fun and happy things to do. I dont know why.

It's time to unleash the mugger in me!

I think.

No comments: