Monday, May 19, 2008

XVIII

I guess this is a way to make today memorable. Lol.

The nostalgic pensieve.


19/05/1990








If you dont succeed at first try....... try again (:

Please dont try to look for me. Really.


Experience of a lifetime.


And dont ask me about my hair.


Im standing next to the COMMANDANT OF NPCC. HEH HEH. (red and white hahahaha)


I MISS NPCC ):




4E6 (:


Never would i have imagined.....





(:


PDA. LOL.





TAKOYAKI BIRTHDAY CAKE. HAHAHA.







Gluttony. Lol.

OAC @ Ubin. (:

Sleeping in the middle of the field during OGL camp. (((((::::


See the black stuff? Im really not kidding. (:

OGLing. (:

BRING on the BLING. HAHAHAHAHA. (theyre homemade of aluminium foil, btw)

08S19. Love 'em.

Solaris. Hahaha....

One of the many banners..... (I DESIGNED THIS. -BEAMS) (EVEN IF ITS NOT NICE) (I DONT CARE)

07s23. (X

19/05/2008

What a ride, i guess? 18 years later i'll be 36. Like, i wonder what's gonna happen to me then. I could just dig up my entire com for pics but im too lazy. And alot of great memories are unique to your memory. (:

For now, i just hope that i could change my birthday to 20 may just for 2008. Hahahahah....

Oh well. To celebrate with physics and sleepless nights.

No comments: