From this:


Abit saddening, i guess. Cause i didnt get to eat the cake when they were exclaiming that it was really nice. Cause i was like running away from vanessa, and later everyone else, for like more than half of the time. I like really SPRINTED (even though it's not very fast. AH 4X200m FINALS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS) everywhere. Vanessa chased me. Then waikit and vanessa. AND THEN THE CANOEIST JASMINE TAN SOK KAI. I was really afraid that jasmine would catch up on me. But no one did. (:
Until i was dumb enough to corner myself into a flight of stairs which i was far to lazy to climb. And WHEEEE. Chocolate galore. Oh well.
It was REALLY amusing before that, when vanessa was slowly eating the cake and the rest of us were like PROTECTING OURSELVES FROM HER with a 2 metre radius around her. I was holding on to her spongebob softtoy for protection.

Well, you get the idea. But it was pointless in the end, i guess. Hahhaha.....
After that it was like a massive clean up session, and we left school at about 10.30pm? Yup, not joking. Then we went to the eateries opposite beauty world and watched vanessa eat. Lol. While tolerating the HORRIBLE PUNGENT MALODOROUS PUKE-Y smell emanating from all of us. Yuck.
Happy birthday, vanessa. Hahahahah.....
AND THANK GOODNESS THE STAINS ON MY UNIFORM COULD BE WASHED OFF, MAN. IF NOT, SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE TO PAAAAAAAY BIG TIME. -stares
Crap, studying could have been really much more productive than it was. IF ONLY I HADNT SLEPT SO MUCH. Im like, wake up in the morning, breakfast, sleep again. Then wake up, lunch, go online, study, then sleep again. Like WHAT?!?!?! I have no idea why i am so sleepy. Damn.
On a totally random note, im quite amused at how the 4 theories of gases we learn in the gases chapter are by guys who have surnames of initials A B C D respectively. Like, coincidence?
-shrugs
Yesterday night, i happened to look into the clear sky when i felt like stoning. And i was looking at some stars. So far away, yet twinkling in our eyes. I could see the light, sometimes flashing red, sometimes blue, an aura of mystery. Like, what would it be like to be ACTUALLY THERE. We'd die of course, but, i think itd be really cool.
And i wished. I hoped. If only......
Oh well. Back to chemistry.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment