Got my grades back and wow. Do they suck, or do they suck? It's quite a setback indeed.
I do feel quite indignant about it. After all the studying and preparation never seen before in my life that I did, I had really expected and hoped for better grades, at least for that one beast of a module we call TORTS.
Maybe too much time away from studying has indeed caused certain decay in my grey matter.
Perhaps, by my standards, working hard is nothing compared to the effort that many others have put into the examination prep.
Or I could have just reached the actual ceiling of academic performance that I am capable of; simply not good enough.
Regardless the reason, there is nothing to do but to look ahead, to push harder and strive for the next semester. Hopefully I'd be able to push my overall grades up, in order to offset the repulsive set of alphabets that I've attained this past semester. I just fear for the life (or lack of, more accurately) that would be experienced this way.
Oh wells. Looking forward to the little things in life that brighten it up. Like having a merry christmas and a hopefully happy new year. Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment