If all my previous niggling suspicions were confirmed, I think I would have died like 23536232789 times over from all sorts of crazy maladies: heart disease, cancer, brain concussions, yeah you get the idea.
Now, I have someone tell me that my eyes look a tad yellow /:
So what on earth could that be? Mononucleosis? Liver cirrhosis? See, all shit like that. Never good stuff. Weiguo says it's eye infection stemming from wearing too much contacts, but I only wear them like, at most 3 to 4 times a week? And there's nothing I found online about eye infections relating to yellowy eyes /:
Maybe I should just stop drinking all the alcohol, maybe my liver's in pretty bad shape. After Sunday night's session, I dunno, I'm still having a dull headache up till now ): And even before that, I had something weird go on, vision in my right eye suddenly got obscured partially by this.... I dunno wtf is that thing. Kind of like a part of your vision getting replaced by something like television static, but not exactly, at the same time I felt a bit lightheaded.
After some research, I think what I experienced was a retinal migraine. Like, huh? Ah the wonders of technology, wonder how people survived in the past. Nothing serious, I guess, had an almost similar experience years ago. But if all my present symptoms are kinda related to each other, guess I'm in pretty deep shit.
WTF IS GOING ON. I DON'T WANNA DIE MAN. D:
Well, I think I'm gonna let my holiday in Europe pass, and see if any more crazy stuff happen. If so, I think it's time to see a doc. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment