Sunday, May 10, 2009

I am like super super pissed off.

I was forced to shave my hair like almost bald yet again, after managing to grow it to a length where it was GELLABLE to some sorta beckham-like mohawk. Thats not really the annoying part, but the fact that those who went to get the haircut later were allowed to choose not to get shaved like me, but just shortened reasonably. ANGRY. I was so upset for like almost 2 days after that. Now i look just like a freaking recruit once more. Wargh back to the caps.

I went to a bar/pub/whatever for the first time in my close to 19 years of life with waikit, stevie and vanessa. Sorry guys for being too stony hahaha. I was really REALLY tired and i guess alcohol really lives up to its name of being a DEPRESSANT. It depresses you. Hahahahaha.... But seriously, i didnt feel a single tinge of happiness or carefreeness at all? Ok guess its just the lack of sleep tsk. But it was pretty amusing to see how waikit turned into a tomato like pronto after taking a sip of his drink. Hahahaha...

I got accepted into law at nus! Pretty amazing, seriously. After all the rubbish spewed at the interview i guess my written test saved my butt big time. Im really glad that im gonna have schoolmates im close to in there. I hope itd be a real great experience studying there yay.

My life's been almost like a fairytale so far. After shedding tears for screwing up big time for PSLE i owned cambridge's butt not once, but twice and now ive got a place in nus law. But obviously life's so much more than just academic achievements...

Passing out from bslc this friday with a -GULP- 28km route march standing in my way.

Wish me luck. /:

No comments: