Sunday, December 14, 2008

I WOKE UP AT 8AM TODAY. EIGHT. A. M. 
HAHAHAHA (:

Cycling at ECP with the class rocked. Mainly cause there was NO RAIN. YAY. 
But yeah, cycling always rocks. Especially when cycling super super close to changi airport! Planes flying sooo low when landing over your head, listening to the roar of the engines, and visualising yourself in that plane at that very moment. I SUPER wanna go overseas luh. Not like pulau ubin or tekong. My family was SUPPOSED to go to KOREA. But.... oh wells. ):

When a few of us guys were cycling on the path parallel to the takeoff runways, daniel and I kept trying to race the planes taking off. HAHAHAHA. So yeah, we get 0.1 second leads over the planes in return for major aching thighs. How smart. And delusional. But fun. (:

Then pool with the class, and LAN with the guys only. Obviously i suck and got owned all the time playing LAN.

All these going out is totally making me BROKE. My wallet CRIES FOR MERCY whenever i pinch a note out from it. Sigh. Food, movies, pooling, argh. Especially when going out with a certain guy who has to spend every single cent in his wallet. Tsk tsk tsk. 

I seriously have no idea how anyone can stand watching barney videos non-stop for hours. 

Anyways. 

DID I MENTION THAT I WOKE UP AT 8AM TODAY? E-I-G-H-T. HAHAHAHAAHAHA.

No comments: