THE FUNNIEST OF ALL:
The maktabbers! According to jessie, we were actually supposed to look FIERCE or something. (i THINK i kinda heard something like that. hahaha)
BUUUUUT. As you can see, we arent actually fierce or anything.
Kevin's acting beng.
I am TRYING to look fierce. (actually i was in a dilemma, to smile for the camera or to look fierce. hahahaah!) Oh and i look crooked. S:
Terence is. Well. Quite happy, as you can see.
Jessie is. Quite FIERCE already la! HAHAHAHA. But too bad about the..... BAOS. WAHAHAHAHA. (perhaps you were the wife of the fisherman who caught BAO BAO. HAHAHAHAA) Please dont blame me for not trying to be fierce! As everyone can see, i am TRYING VERY HARD. (:
(I WANT THE RIDICULOUS PIC OF THE AWARDS THINGY! mr strong, mr prawn etc etc. )
i FINALLY got a new phone. but..... i just get reminded of a certain phone drowning in a certain waterfall somewhere across the causeway.... ):
Prelims start like, LESS THAN 2 WEEKS LATER?!?!?!? AND I HAVENT STARTED STUDYING AT ALL. It's just doing work, work, more work, work, work. Oh man. Sigh.
I was trying to study so microecons earlier. And i was staring blankly at the notes half the time.
SIGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment