ICAC just passed, and i think everything went pretty smoothly, i guess. Great job, everyone. (:
I thought my group had a great chance of winning though, until the race on bikes began. Everything was just an uphill struggle from there. Faulty bikes, disappearing people, extreme fatigue, injuries, losing bearing of locations, near death experiences. I just felt that everyone, the juniors especially, really deserved alot more for what they have gone through. The stigma and common misconceptions that follow being the last in anything plain sucks.
cursed driver, you think east coast is some F1 heaven? At the rate that you're driving, you'll never live to see the F1 race in singapore. so would some other unlucky victim. please wake up from your rubber burning delusion. if not it would be lives you're burning away
I guess the consolation of the day was seeing everyone sticking together with great leadership.
AND IT DIDNT RAIN. (:
I cant believe that solaris actually won the games extravaganza thingy. Like, HOW? On the day itself, without any representation, with a forced group of crazy guys participating, we actually won. Hahaha.... i guess miracles do happen, dont they? Lol.
Like seriously, SOLARIS OWES NJPDA BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG TIME.
And it makes me wonder about us guys. Like the crazy things we do. Singing in lectures, making noise whereever we go, cracking lame jokes to everyone in sight, throwing our faces, HELPING SOLARIS (hahaha), having serious discussions about everything. Hahaha, it makes everything so memorable.
I just had my first afternoon nap in like a SUPER LONG time. I just wished that i could have slept on as long as i wanted.
I seriously need a break from everything, just give me some time with nothing but happiness. And not waking up at 5.30am daily.
Common tests are like, coming soon. Like wow. And soon, the prelims, then the A levels. Great. Just be over soon. I cant wait.But for now, it seems that there will be no reprieve.
So screwed.
Oh well, back to GP research. Brrrrr.....
No comments:
Post a Comment